Information for the Evening
- Equipment: Will you be needing any equipment such as projector and screen? If so, please bring your own laptop (and adaptor if not a PC), as we do not have access to classroom computers.
- Arrival Time: Sandwiches are available from 6:00pm in the Career Center. Please let us know if you would like the vegetarian option. If you prefer a to-go meal for later, please tell us, and plan to arrive between 6:15 and 6:45pm.
- Checking-In: Check in at the Career Center in A102 (off the staff parking lot). Campus Map
- Parking: We suggest parking in the Staff lot on the east side of campus as it is closest to the Career Center (which is at the back right of the two-story building adjacent to the Staff lot).
- Sessions: There are three sessions. Students and parents will report directly to the first session at 7:05.
7:05-7:40 - Session 1
7:45-8:20 - Session 2
8:25-9:00 - Session 3
There is 5 minutes between each session for the students/parents to move between rooms.
- Contact Us: If you need to reach us that evening, call the office (408) 366-7618. If this is not answered, please call Miriam on (408) 666-0469
- Can’t Make it?: If for some reason you cannot attend, we would appreciate you finding a substitute and emailing to let us know. Our students have signed up based on the speakers coming.