PTSA Grant for Teachers and Student Clubs
PTSA grants are available to to enhance the social, emotional, and academic experience of Monta Vista students.
Who May Apply:
Any Monta Vista staff member or student who would like to address a need that will improve the overall educational and developmentally appropriate climate of Monta Vista School may submit a PTSA Funding Request.
If you have any questions, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For staff members: Individual staff members may request funding up to a maximum of $500, inclusive of tax and shipping charges. Collaborative proposals from two or more staff members can amount to a maximum of $1,000.
- For student club representatives: Student club representatives are limited to funding requests of up to $200, also inclusive of tax and shipping. In exceptional circumstances, the PTSA Board may choose to extend this limit to $500 for initiatives promising significant community contribution. All requests must demonstrate efforts towards additional fundraising or community involvement.
- Funds must be used to improve classroom instruction through curriculum development or the purchase of supplemental materials. An application may also be submitted for monies to fund student experiences on and off campus, including instructional as well as club activities.
- Recipients are responsible for notifying the PTSA of any changes in the use of the funds or individuals who have been awarded the funds. Final approval for the use of funds for other purposes than originally outlined in the application will be at the discretion of the PTSA.
- Recipients are required to complete a Reimbursement Form and provide copies of any and all receipts.
- Applications should be brief and as simple as possible; however, applications must include detailed information regarding the students who will be benefiting both directly and indirectly from the funding requested (identify who the student population is, and approximate number of students).
- The PTSA attempts to reach a broad range and largest possible number of Monta Vista students with annual funding.
- Funding is given on a year-to-year basis with no guarantees beyond the single application granted.
Past PTSA Grant: Empowering Our School